Friday, March 27, 2009

Quick and Tasty Salad!

One of the perks of working from home is that I can make a quick, but tasty meal for lunch. Many of these are easy to pack up and go for the next day as well! :)

So, I am almost finished chowing down on my tasty salad that I made for lunch with a side of grilled chicken and I wanted to share it with all of you! I figured I better take a picture as well...

DSC02972

I love making salads and adding fun ingredients to them. Here is the one I made today:

1 handful of baby spinach
1 handful of chopped romaine
Scallions (add to your taste - I add about 1/3 C.)
1/2 Avocado
Handful of sliced almonds
sprinkle of some feta cheese
Kalamata olives

For the dressing, I took a spoonful of the Kalamata olive juice and added 1 tsp of olive oil. Pepper to top! and I have my tasty salad!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. you have the makings of a very good blog....keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete